The Kingston Public Hospital hosted its Ninth Annual Clinical and Scientific Conference on Sunday, October 23, 2016 at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel.
The conference was held under the theme "The Kingston Public Hospital, Celebrating 240 Years of Excellence, A Legacy of Healing the Nation", in recognition of the hospital’s 240th anniversary, which is being celebrated this year.
Speaking during the opening of the conference, Mr. Philip Armstrong, SERHA Board Chairman said KPH has stood as the epitome of health care for the people of Jamaica for over two centuries, which is a remarkable milestone.
- History of Ophthalmology at KPH
- Thyroid Disease, a paradigm shift
- Breast Cancer at KPH
- Depression in Diabetic Patients at an out-patient clinic at KPH
- Hand infections at KPH
- Management of Keloids, the KPH experience
- Facio- Maxillary- Common Oral Legions
- Dr. Delroy Jefferson, Medical Director of the Cayman Islands
- Health Services Authority was the special guest speaker.